Competition Terms & Conditions
Allergy Train Christmas 2017 Competition
Terms and Conditions for the Allergy Train Christmas 2017 Competition
- This is a game of chance.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, excluding residents in New South Wales. Entrants must be 13 years old or over.
- Employees of the promoter (Allergy Train PTY LTD) and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must make a purchase at Allergy Train with a total equal to or greater than $75.00 AUD, excluding postage. Only purchases made by eligible competitors will be included in the draw.
- There is no entry fee.
- Entries open on Tuesday 14th November 2017 and close at midnight on Friday 22nd December 2017.
- Entrants are permitted to enter the competition as many times as they like. Each entry must be a separate purchase and each purchase must be $75 or over, excluding postage, to be eligible.
- There is one prize available. The prize will be a refund, excluding postage, of the amount paid for the winning order.
- The prize winner will be notified via the contact email or phone number provided to Allergy Train for the winning order.
- If Allergy Train is unable to contact the winner by midnight January 31st 2018 then the prize will be invalidated.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Entrants are responsible for any or all expense they incur in entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Allergy Train accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The information you are asked to provide to Allergy Train is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Allergy Train will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Allergy Train PTY LTD and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.